Two of her fiction compilations have been produced for audio: the five-part aviation adventure series, Fly Guy; and Young Heroes, which was a collaborative project with the Jamaica Information Service (JIS).
She is a collaborator of the Two Seasons Talking Trees Literary Fiesta which was held in Jamaica in 2011, 2012 and 2014.
Harold Davidson also writes journalism articles and she edited the newsletter of the Public Relations Society of Jamaica from 2009 - 2013. She enjoys the Caribbean lifestyle where her greatest challenge is growing flowers and vegetables in the backyard garden in Jamaica where she lives with her husband and their son.
- JCDC 2002 Award for short story, Man of Honour
- JCDC 2002 Award of Merit for novel, Secret Identities of the Rio Minho
- Short Listed for the Una Marson Book Prize 2001 for collection of short stories, Here and Elsewhere
- Recipient of JCDC 2001, 2003, 2004 Literary Awards for short stories
- Recipient of JCDC 2002, 2003, 2005 Literary Awards for novels
- Short Listed for Vic Reid Prize for children 2007 for novel, Bad Girls in School
Bad Girls in School (2007) Harcourt Education, Caribbean Writers Series
The behaviour of three high school juniors threatens to disrupt an entire school and they seemed doomed for expulsion until a soft heart librarian intervenes; and together they share a year of experiences that changes the courses of all of their lives.
Newspaper Fiction Series
- Someone Special - a wilful teenage girl gets sent to Montego Bay to be reformed by her aunt, but instead gets caught up in the illicit narcotics trade before she is rescued by an unlikely hero. The Teen Herald - 10 episodes, 2004
- Fly Guy Part 1 stories of a Caribbean aviator – Reckless behaviour in street traffic causes a jet pilot to lose his job and he has to rebuild his reputation. He is able to rediscover his passion for flying through aviation escapades at the lowest level of his profession. The Gleaner’s Youth Link magazine – 4 episodes, 2010
- Radio Silence Part 2 of the Fly Guy aviation adventure series – A jet pilot helps his friend, a police detective, to solve the mystery of why cellular frequencies seem to be frequently blocked across the capital city. It brings them into danger, and back in contact with an old friend. The Gleaner’s Youth Link magazine – five, five-minute episodes, 2011
- Fly Guy Part 1 of the aviation adventure series – four, five-minute episodes, 2010
- Young Heroes – alternate histories of seven of Jamaica’s national heroes – seven, five-minute episodes, 2013. This was co-produced with the Jamaica Information Service (JIS) on the commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the agency.